Did you know that our Arthr Long Hot Water bottle can be used for Cold Therapy?!
Our amazing Arthr Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle helps ease aches and pains. You can wrap, hug, or sling it using the extendable strap to enjoy hands-free heat for up to 6 hours! Arthr Long Hot and Cold Water Bottles are made from 100% biodegradable natural rubber, which is eco-friendly and energy-efficient and our ChangeMakers love it.
We recently gifted a few of our ChangeMakers an Arthr Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle for them to try out for cold use. The most common image people have of this bottle is that it is used for heat. However, we wanted them to test it out by filling it with ice cold water. The bottle is not as commonly used this way, but can be just as effective for soothing painful joints.
How to use the water bottle cold:
- Remove the fleece cover and fill your Arthr Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle half-way with water.
- Squeeze the air out for more flexibility.
- Secure stopper tightly and place the just the rubber bottle in the freezer for 2-4+ hours or until icy and slushy.
- Take the Arthr Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle out and place it into the cover and wrap it, hug it or sling it around your body for the ultimate cool down.
- Perfect for those hot and dry days and nights. Bring your Bottles to bed to keep your entire body cool throughout the night and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Can be used for ice therapy. Ice your sore muscles and joints with the Bottle post workout or post race to reduce inflammation and swelling.
Before each use: Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage as the bottle is made of biodegradable rubber which means it will degrade overtime. If you see any damage, do not use. Each Bottle has a 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
*Recommended: Continuous freezing and heating of the rubber, especially in hard water areas may reduce the lifespan of the natural rubber bottle. For this reason, we recommend using one bottle for freezing and one for heating.
In this video one of our ChangeMakers Siobhan is explaining how she uses our Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle and how it has helped.